My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Candle for Carly

Carly is in Heaven. She will be celebrating Christmas with Jesus this year. She had the best smile.

Her family is very sad without her. They decorated her grave site with all her favorite Christmas things. I think this is making her smile. People around the world are lighting a candle for Carly on Christmas day at 2:00 p.m. Please join us by lighting a candle too and saying a prayer for her family.

3 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

My family will light a candle Christmas Day @ 2:00pm for Carly. I hope your Christmas is Merry & Bright Sarah.

Christy & Family

Kristen said...

Our prayers are with that dear family.

Emily said...

Thank you for remembering your friend - this will be an especially hard season for her loved ones. I will remember Carly's family in my prayers.