My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Height Fright

Guess what I was doing today...

My knees were shaking on this top step but I did it!!!

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi Sarah!

I was wondering if Courier (or that type of monospace font) was easier to read on the blog.

And the only ladder I was really terrified of was when I was climbing to a flying fox.

(Perhaps you may have had one on one of your camps).

"Height Fright". What a wonderful title.

And it's great to see you getting into the swing of your window washing.

Sabrina said...

Good for you, Sarah! To be perfectly honest with you, I'm 31 years old and not too fond of heights myself. Standing on that top step would make ME nervous too!