My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Forget Santa

I am going straight to Grandpa with this request. I know what I would like for Christmas.

I found it on the computer all by myself. I go to Amazon.com Then I type in 7th Heaven.

It is seasons 4, 9, 10 and 11 that I am missing. Thank you.

video

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Sarah:

As well as Grandpa, EBay would be very helpful there.

And the buying version of Netflix.

Hope you get the seasons you are requesting.

I know lots of 7th Heaven fans. And I think I know someone who can help.

There might also be a fansite somewhere. I'm sure there are a few hundred!

Zoey's mom said...

I love 7th Heaven and I love you too.

I personally would give you the moon if I could ... as I am sure your Grandpa would as well.

I'll be looking for an update after the holiday's.

Rochelle said...

Oh with that sweet request I don't know how Grandpa could resist. Can't wait to find out if it is under your tree.

The VW's said...

Cute! I hope you get them for Christmas Sarah! I bet Grandpa will come through! :)

Patti said...

Dear Sarah- can you ask your mom to email me when she has time? I wanted to ask her if I could "interview" her for Lily's blog:) Thanks!