My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby It's Getting Cold Out!!!

Brrrr....it's time to get the winter coats out. I need a new one this year. I always get a North Face because I love them. This year there are a few new colors. I had a hard time picking. Which one do you like best...

This looks sorta orange in the picture but it is called "Retro Pink" or

this one called "Orchid Purple." I had a very hard time deciding.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love the purple one, Sarah! Purple is one of my favorite colors. =)

Anonymous said...

Retro Pink! Is looks soooo pretty on you... The purple is very nice too.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Northface!! The Retro Pink is my favorite!! Let us know which one you pick!!

Shawndi & A'Reian

Looking Up said...

Lovin' the retro pink. :)

Jasmine said...

I love both looks. You look beautiful in whatever you wear.

Blessings,

Jasmine

Adelaide Dupont said...

So did I!

Probably the orange, and the pink looks so good with the hat.

(Oh, it's magenta).

starrlife said...

I love the bright color best but the purple is nice too! It's a no loser!

Kristin said...

Hmmm - I like the top one. No, I like both!