My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No Rest for the Weary

I was not feeling much better today. TJ had to bring me home in the middle of the day to give me a breathing treatment. He takes really good care of me.

One thing that I had to do though was sort my laundry. My dirty clothes basket was overflowing.

Hello down there. Hey it echos when I put my head in the basket.

Well that's about it. I am going back to bed now.

6 comments:

Patti said...

I hope you feel better soon, sweet Sarah!!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, TJ does take good care.

Hope the clothes basket was cleaned out!

jjpsmommy07 said...

feel better soon Sarah

Shelly Turpin said...

Get better soon Sarah. I'm glad you have your brother. He's a good guy.

Rochelle said...

That is so sweet that TJ takes such great care of you. Hope you are feeling much better today.

Becca said...

Oh, feel better, Sarah!! Glad TJ is such a wonderful and attentive brother. :-)