My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Next Day

Just when I got into a peaceful sleep this morning my mom comes in with the camera. Are you kidding me?

She said she had to take a picture because I took my shirt off. That's right. I was soooooo sweaty. She said that is a good thing because my fever was breaking. A good sign that we will likely avoid the emergency room. So she went to the store and I stayed home by myself. Until there was about to be a tornado, then my dad came home to stay with me just in case we had to head into the basement.

Later in the afternoon my mom came home because we had an important interview on the phone. I told her to put it on speaker so I could talk. I think I did a good job.
.
Now about that chocolate...

...no it was not all for my mom, although she did eat some on the way home. It is for our Halloween treat bags. You might remember them from last year.

Well I have a lot to do tonight so I better get busy. See ya later.

9 comments:

~ Teresa ~ said...

I am glad that you are feeling better Sarah! Take care of yourself!

Adelaide Dupont said...

And of course it's terrific to have a basement to go into in case some weather event should happen.

Hope you are able to make these bags for any season/holiday. I think they will be a top seller!

Lacey said...

looks like you are feeling much better!

Rochelle said...

So glad you skipped the ER! Let's keep it that way!

heather said...

I think you should post a video of you on here. I'd love to hear your sweet voice (of course I'll be able to hear it in person in May when you come to visit us all in Utah).

Sabrina said...

I'm so happy to hear that you didn't need to visit the ER, Sarah! I'm praying that you stay well and stay happy! God bless!

JRS said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hoping for a boring rest of the week.
---Jen

Ruby's Mom said...

Sarah, I'm so happy your feeling better!

ABandCsMom said...

I sure am happy that you are feeling better!!