My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Just Like Magic

Last night at music therapy, Bonnie let me use her new iPad.

I played some music by just touching the screen.

And I wrote out my weekly schedule.

It works just like magic. I was only using my finger to write.

This is so cool. I want one. Maybe for Christmas.

10 comments:

Junior said...

way to go Sarah, the ipad is so cool. Junior loves his.

Kristin said...

that is cool - glad you are smiling again :)

Zoey's mom said...

Very,very cool ... do you think miss Zoey would like one too?


Watch for a package coming your way.Mailed it yesterday!

Zoey's mom said...

Oh .. and so hoping today was a better day.Has mom ever told you about the saying that "there a plenty of fish in the sea."Its' true ... go catch another!

ABandCsMom said...

That is so cool! I hope you get one for Christmas. I hope I get one for Christmas too!!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi.

What does the third item on the schedule say?

I was able to see that there was "keyboard" and "microphone".

Rochelle said...

That is very cool!

The VW's said...

I want one too! Maybe for Christmas??! :) Glad you had fun with it! Hugs!

Bonnie Hayhurst said...

I've got some new apps we can try next week Sarah! Like you said...."OMG, it is SO cool! See you soon buddy. :-) -Bonnie

Tiffany said...

We are all going together and getting Olivia one for Christmas!! :) Very cool, Sarah. P.S. I hope your tooth and your heart feels better. ;)