My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Walking on a Tight Rope


LOL. Not really. But I was pretending. It has been raining a lot lately. So I was trying to not walk in the puddles when I got out of the car.

I made it!! Time to report for work. See ya later.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Haha, Sarah you are silly. You always make me smile. That was some pretty great tight rope walking (I am sure your PT would have been super proud!)

Adelaide Dupont said...

Excellent.

Today I avoided some sand and some wires to get to where I wanted to go, which was my home.

I'm sure you enjoyed your tight rope walking. Heel and toe, heel and toe, slide, slide.

my family said...

William loves tod othe same thing. Sarah, I really like your Halloween back ground