My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Not So Happy Today

I was suppose to be in Columbus today. For the Buddy Walk. I was going to be walking with Leah, a little blogging friend of mine. She is so cute. Her team is called For Love of Leah. Instead, I am in bed holding my bear to my face.

All because my tooth is killing me again. My mom said it might be because it was raining all day yesterday and sometimes the rain makes pain worse. I can't wait to get these teeth out. I hope they had a good walk in Columbus. Maybe next year I can join Leah.

15 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

feel better soon Sarah! When do they have you scheduled again?

Shelly said...

Sweetie, it was SUPER cold and rainy today:( You're tooth would have been so very painful. Hope you feel better soon:) xo xo

Cathy said...

Feel better soon!!!

Suzie and Lily said...

Oh Sarah I'm so sorry your teeth are hurting and you missed the BW. It really is not a good day.
I hope you feel better soon!

Zoey's mom said...

So sorry Sarah ... darling Leah and her team will miss you!Feel better soon.

Amy L said...

Awww Sarah, I'm sorry that you missed your Buddy Walk. Tooth pain is the worst! I hope you are feeling better soon, sweetie!
Amy

Emily said...

Oh... I am so sorry. I sure hope your tooth feels better very soon.

Mary said...

WE MISSED YOU!
SO SORRY YOU ARE HURTING:( IT WAS SO, SO COLD!

Kacey Bode said...

Oh no! I hope those teeth come out soon and you feel better!!

Eric and Crista said...

Tooth pain is the WORST!! I hope you feel better soon!

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry you missed the Buddy Walk! I hope you get those teeth out and you feel better soon!

AZ Chapman said...

sorry about missing the work get well soon

Kristin said...

Oh - what a bummer. Hope you feel better soon!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Sarah, so sorry your tooth is hurting you so much lately. I hope it gets taken care of soon.

Stacy said...

ahhh a toothache is the worst.. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!