My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey Kristen, It's Me Sarah

Guess what? We are going to be famous again. This time in a magazine. They are going to call me to talk about the pillowcases. I am going to tell them I miss you. Our moms want the world to know your light will always be shinning bright.

Tonight I am working on a very special project. I will show you tomorrow. Bye for now. Sarah

5 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

oh cool! can't wait to see the project!!

stephanie said...

AWESOME!!!!

my family said...

wow, I amlooking forward to seeing it

Rochelle said...

So cool!

JennyH said...

Very neat! Kristen is missed by many, many people.