My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting ready for Sew Spooktacular

Today was the day...

to pack all the little treat bags we made.

I am putting in one ghost and one pumpkin from Cheryl's cookies.

I have to be very careful so the cookies do not break.

Oh orange and black. I like this one.

All done. We have a total of thirty six. If we sell all 36 tomorrow that will be $360 that we will be able to send to Reece's Rainbow and Camp Cheerful. Those are the two organizations we have selected to help raise money for in the store. We will be doing this once a month. Each month we will have a different theme. If you are in the area, you will have to come visit us on Saturday, October 30th from 11:00 - 5:00 for Sew Spooktacular. We have lots of fun things and 50% off all Halloween Fabrics. JEllen's house of fabric is located at 5259 Mayfield Road in Lyndhurst, Ohio.

7 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I approve of your choice of charities.

$360 seems like a realistic goal.

Have a wonderful Spooktacular!

JRS said...

What a great idea! The bags look awesome.
---Jen

heidi marie said...

Great idea for an amazing cause. Love the bags!

Jenn said...

Great idea, Sarah! You and your Mom always come up with good ones. I love Reece's Rainbow. :)

Mary said...

Really awesome idea!

Sabrina said...

Those treat bags look great! Good luck with the fundraiser and Happy Halloween, Sarah! =)

The Munck Family said...

What a completely wonderful idea, and so cute! Hope you sold them all!