My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 22, 2010

California Dreamin'

I was so happy to be adding another red dot on my map.

This time in California. It was the first red dot for that state.

This one arrived in a big envelope.

Oh I LOVE it!!!

And there is Miss Zoey. She is so cute. I just love her.

You know, when I look at this picture I think Zoey could be my little sister.

What do you think? She has such a cute smile and pretty hair.

Look at this...it says...To accomplish great things Dream...We must dream as well as Act. My mom really loves it. We are going to hang it on the wall in our store. Thank you Miss Zoey and family. It was such a nice thing you did.

One more thing...look Zoey. You are right here on the board with all our other blogging friends.

7 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Great to get some West Coast representation.

(The first Californian dot on your map!)

And, yes, Zoey does look much like a sister!

Denise said...

Wow!! I didn't know you were collecting photos. We could send you another one from California of Sweet Ella Grace. But we need your address. We have been collecting photos as well for Ella's hospital wall and we haven't gotten one of you either. Do you want to trade pics???

Zoey's mom said...

Zoey loves you sweet Sarah.Thanks so much for adding us to your wall with all of our other blogging buddies ... we can feel the love all the way out West!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Yeah! Zoey is a precious girl!!! Her hair is amazing, nice and thick and she gives the sweetest hugs!

Jess said...

Sarah are you collecting photos/cards? I don't see any red dots on my state and would love to brighten your day!

oldnicholsfarm@yahoo.com

Sharon said...

Kayleigh would love to send you a photo and postcard. We need your address please.

Amy said...

Hi Sarah!
We do a card exchange too...please email me at cpmom2009 AT yahoo DOT com and Elena will send you a letter!