My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Scan of our News Story

The link is not up yet, but here is a scan of our story. You should be able to click on each picture to enlarge it to read the words.




8 comments:

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

That is a great article!!!! You guys definitely deserve the press and I wish the new venture continued success!!!!

COOLWHIP said...

They even got the right phrasing of Down syndrome. Nothing bothers me more to hear someone say 'your daughter is Downs'
Kudos to your newspaper.!
I wish we had someone like you in our town. Well, I'm sure we do, just none of them have a store ;)

patsy said...

congrats on making the front page of the paper :) --patsy

JRS said...

perfection! congrats friends!
---Jen

Mary said...

It is a great article! Love it! You two look fabulous too!

Zoey's mom said...

You two look amazing and come to think of it ... you two ARE amazing!!Congratulations!!

The Hapa Girl said...

Hey...I haven't commented in a long while, BUT this is awesome! How amazing that you guys have your own shop, get to advocate and be in the news!

Karen said...

I just feel like jumping up and down with glee for the two of you. What a wonderful work you're doing, and God is blessing for it.