My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Pain Smile

Look what I found!!! This has me feeling better already. I am not going to be able to get my teeth taken out for a few weeks, so I have to find things that will take my mind off the pain. Camp Rock 2 should do it.

And this pretty sky tonight in Cleveland. It was very orange.

My mom told me I had to clean up my little mess before I could watch my movie, so I picked up all my shoes and my cd player at once. Funny me.

3 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

That was one awesome clean-up, Sarah!

And have a great time watching Camp Rock 2. I have heard many things about this movie.

It's the sort of movie that will have you singing - dancing - laughing.

Miranda said...

I had no idea there was a camp rock 2! might have to go and investigate that :) have fun watching it!

Leah Mraz said...

I wish my mess could be cleaned up in one fell swoop! Hope your teeth treat you well these next few weeks. :)