My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daddy and His Girl

Twenty years ago today...

Sarah's first Daryl Drive block party...
A late breaking add-on: John wants to make sure everyone knows that is a sucker stick in his mouth and not a cigarette:) And that he was not 16 in this picture but 29:):):) and Daryl Drive followers who have emailed...yes I have a lot of photos from this first block party and I will post them later tonight!!!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sarah you have always been so cute! No wonder you are such a beauty now!
Hope you two are staying busy at the shop!

Mary said...

OH MY GOODNESS SARAH! We are so happy you will be joining us at the Buddy Walk! Although I feel like I know you, I can't wait to meet you in person!

I really like your new blog header photo. It's amazing how much TJ looks like your dad!

The VW's said...

Love your new picture in the header! You are one pretty lady! Hugs!!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Sarah you are such a cutie!!!

Sue from NY said...

Love the new picture and layout! Sarah, you are a beautiful young woman.

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Just found your blog, and I'm so excited to follow your journey. We have a little one with Downs that we adopted last August. You are such an amazing young lady!
In Him,
E

Lisa said...

sure thats a sucker... :) isnt that what they all say?? haha...can't wait to see the photos...thinking I am quite young!