My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a Story ~ Meet Aunt Leanne and her Niece Josie

Run...do not walk...sprint on over to this blog...right now. You will not be disappointed. I promise.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

OMGoodness I was there yesterday!!! Don't you just love them?

Anonymous said...

Maria Gabriela is an adult women with down syndrome that is married and have a beautiful little daughter. Read about her here http://www.planetaeducacao.com.br/portal/artigo.asp?artigo=1526
and here http://oglobo.globo.com/sp/mat/2008/06/13/apos_2_meses_bebe_de_mae_com_sindrome_de_down_pai_com_atraso_mental_registrado-546787643.asp

Kim Rees said...

Very cool!

Shelly Turpin said...

We are enjoying their blog - thanks for sharing!!