My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Store Prep Exhaustion

I have lots to tell you, but...

right now I am exhausted...so tired I just fell over to sleep on the floor.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Sarah,you are tired.Rest,would you?You still have much to do and we cannot wait to see completed!

Kristin said...

Yes, get some rest - your mom too!

kate spain said...

Take care of yourself, Sarah! You two are working so hard it's amazing. Hope you'll have more time to relax soon. hugs, kate

Rochelle said...

It is looking so good. Hang in there Sarah, just a few more days until the BIG opening!
Can't wait!

sheree said...

you must be working too hard sarah!! Get some rest!

Tracy said...

Oh, Srah! YOu make me laugh! Love it!

FBF Rothkopf said...

Exhausting, but you are going to be SO happy when it opens! Best of luck to you!

Suzie and Lily said...

SARAH YOU ARE DARLING!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Just wanted to say:

HAPPY 21st for today, Sarah!

May this birthday be a good one and full of the things you like best.

Kristen said...

wow, the store is looking stocked and amazing!

Tiffany said...

Get some rest and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!