My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prince Charming and a Crown

...after I opened the flowers I looked back and saw this table.

A cake plate, 21 napkins, a picture of me when I turned one, a birthday girl sparkling glass, and a CROWN.

Sweet!!!

And then my prince charming arrived...Cousin Adam!!! all the way from Miami, Florida.

Well...what do you think?

Haaa, my dad says the "21" lights up. So he turned it on for me.

Now I am flashing and glowing. This is a fashion statement for sure:)

Yep, me and my favorite guy.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

What a great day. Can't wait to see more.

Cammie Heflin said...

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday Sarah!

Bonnie said...

YEAH! Sarah you look AMAZING! You should wear that crown to music camp next week! lol, hope you had a SUPER day! :)

To Love Endlessly said...

Sweet! happy Birthday Sarah! I love your crown, just love it!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

What a fun time. Happy birthday Sarah!!

heather said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You amaze me. You are such a beautiful girl inside and out. I'm so excited for you and this new adventure ahead of you.