My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Mailbox is Overflowing

THANK YOU so much for all the cards I have been receiving. I LOVE them all...
























Stay tuned for part 2...

5 comments:

JRS said...

I'm so happy that you're getting a lot of cards. You both are mentors to many families and we celebrate with you, even from afar.
---Jen

RK said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're getting lots of fun cards!

my family said...

how exciting to get that much mail :)

Rochelle said...

Super fun! Glad you are getting so many cards to keep celebrating that 21st birthday.

Kristen said...

Oh that's amazing!