My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, August 27, 2010

More Cards

Everyday when I come into the store there are more cards waiting for me. Thank you so much...







6 comments:

Rochelle said...

So much fun, please don't tell Alayna that her picture is still here at our house I totally forgot to put it in with your card!
Glad you are enjoying showers of cards raining down on you.

Carol N. said...

Hey, I recognize that family in the last photo!

Take care Sarah and Joyce!

:o)

Michelle said...

So so so much fun. Happy Happy Birthday. I am sure the 20's will be fantastic!

Karen said...

So what are you going to do with all those cards? A Wall of Friends would be nice. :)

Heather said...

Sarah, that red looks so good on you! That's so your color...did you make that outfit?

I have to tell you - last night I had a dream that I had a little girl with Ds and that her name was Ellen, just like you and your mom. Not sure what that means but...maybe that means some day that I will have a special little girl someday that will share your name! :)

Love,
Heather

Lacey said...

Ok I totally missed the card thing. What do we send? I want to do it!