My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introducing...

my new friend Dawn. Haaa...she is a puppet. We worked with puppets at music camp this week.

Here are some of my friends and their puppets.

Today we presented a puppet show. My dad came to see it. He liked it.

All of a sudden I realized Matt was not here. So I said, "Dad, where is Matt?" He what? He stayed home. I was not too happy about that. Then my mom reminded me that they all came from the office so there was not time to go home to get him.

OMG!!!! My brother drove here. So on the way home my dad sat in front and me and my mom sat in the back. That was sorta weird. A...hey big bro...aren't you suppose to have two hands on the wheels? LOL!!! Stay tuned for a video of the puppet show.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Lookin good Sarah and Dawn! :-) Joyce I was able to post the puppet show on my facebook page the groovy garfoose. I wonder if you can link it? Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=423275027745&ref=mf

Rochelle said...

Can't wait to see the show!

Patti said...

Sarah, I just have to say- you are beautiful. I hope my little girl grows up to be as pretty as you are:)

To Love Endlessly said...

looks like it was a pretty awesome show! Glad to see your brother drive there...way cool!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi Sarah.

Dawn is not so unlike my own Rigadoon doll, Rusty. It's really interesting that Dawn plays the guitar! And of course it's for a concert!

I'm sure your friends' puppets have their own personalities and characters too.

Thank you Bonnie for pointing out The groovy garfoose to the readers and viewers!