My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Desk for Kate Spain

For the past few months, I have written often about the designer Kate Spain. She has been following my blog and she has been so nice to me. Guess what? She is COMING TO OUR STORE on Saturday. I am so excited!!!!

We created a display on this little desk for her. It features her newest collection called Fandango.

This is a postcard we mailed to a lot of people to let them know she is coming. I can't wait to meet Kate. If you are in the area, come on over to the store and meet Kate.

9 comments:

Mel said...

I love that- I so wish I could sew! I have a funny feeling that she is just as excited about meeting you as you are about meeting her :) Have fun.

kate spain said...

Mel is right, I'm so excited to meet you too! Aww, that table display looks wonderful! Thank you. Can't wait til tomorrow. See you soon. hugs, kate

Lianna said...

The table and fabric look awesome!

BTW, the logo and invite design turned out really well!!! Nice!

Anonymous said...

joyce and sarah-

have u considered an online store? you have followers from all over the globe and i think it would be extremely succesful.

stacey

Carol N. said...

Enjoy your visit with Kate Spain! I'm very excited for you guys! :O)

JennyH said...

Have fun. The table looks great.

Rochelle said...

That is so awesome that Kate is coming for a visit. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Amazing!

It's wonderful for you and JEllen Fabrics to have this support from a top designer.

(I agree with Stacey. An online store would be a good idea: and international distributors).

Vickie E said...

Great to meet you today! what fun to have Kate be there too.