My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Too Wet to Work

Perfect timing. Just as we pulled in so did my friend Sari.
This is the RTA Paratransit bus that brings Sari to work. My mom says I will be able to get the same bus service next year. Cool. It picks us up at our house and brings us right to the parking lot of our job.

Well, we are ready to report to work today. There is just one slight problem...

Stanley Steemer just cleaned the carpets inside the store and now the floor is wet. Guess we will work upstairs in my dad's office today.

1 comment:

To Love Endlessly said...

how long will it be wet for? That's great that you are so close to opening and that there will be a bus to deliver you right to the shop. Couldn't be more perfect!