My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nice Headphones...ssshhh....

TJ has been gone all day. He went to a wedding.

I think he looks pretty snappy.

Well you know how I have been having some trouble with my ears. Now my headphones are hurting. So my mom said if I can keep it a secret she knows where TJ keeps his good ones and since he is gone he will never know. Sneaky idea mom.

At first when I saw them I said they were too big. But as soon as I put them on I told my dad, "YeS!!! These are perfect." Very soft and good sound. Then I took them up to my bedroom. A little while later I brought them back down because they were too heavy. My mom said it was sorta a good thing because she just went to the Bose website to see how much they cost. Yikes!!! I better put them back just like I found them. I don't want TJ to be mad at me.

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I don't think he'll be too mad, and he might be glad you're getting some use out of them.

Play that funky music, Sarah!

Yes, brothers can be possessive about their equipment.

When I saw "Bose" I saw why.

(There are other, European, brands which are just as good, but probably less expensive).

my family said...

I bet he would not mind you using them :) happy fourth

Chromosomally Enhanced said...

love the headphones...you look like a RoCKstAr! hope your ears start feeling better...been thinking about ya...smiles

Rochelle said...

Oh Sarah, I am sure TJ was ok with you borrowing them just for a little while and yes BOSE are very pricey!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Yes, TJ definately does look snappy! :) The headphones are expensive, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you borrowing them, carefully!