My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moda Girl

We are starting to move fabric into the store!!!

Look at me. I look like Miss Moda Girl. Do you remember when I introduced you to ModaMark? Well he came back to show the new fabric for November and December, except I could not be in the store because of all the fumes from the paint. So he left me this cute little bag. It is made from one of the fabric collections that I really like called Dream On by the Urban Chiks. It will be in our store too. I think it will be a great one to make some more pillowcases.

Now about that crib...nobody missed anything...it is not for a baby...it is for our fabric. We have a really awesome collection coming in September to put into it, but for now it will hold some yellow, blue, pink and green fabrics.

This stuff I am loading in now is really soft. It is called Snuggles. OK, I have to get back to work.

9 comments:

Lianna said...

Oh the use of the crib and change table for display is brilliant! Great idea!!!

And, yep, Sarah, you are the beautiful Moda Girl!!!♥

Rochelle said...

OOO Sarah I think you are the Moda girl cover girl. Beautiful.

Lacey said...

Ohh snuggle is my favorite material. Its hard to sew with but its super soft!! Are you going to put some cute baby material in the crib?

Adelaide Dupont said...

It's a wonderful bag!

And the green Moda style is wonderful too.

Suzie said...

Sarah this is so super cool! I am so happy for you ;-)

Kristin said...

Hey ModaGirl - your shop is gonna rock!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Oh SArah, I love that fabric too!!!! And how cute, a fabric called "Snuggles". Can't wait to see your store all put together. Wish I could come in person, but I'm all the way in CT so I'll have to follow on your blog, so keep updating!!!

Scarehaircare said...

love, love, love the Moda Girl pic!

Karen said...

Why am I not surprised that you're using a crib for fabric display? You girls are so creative and fun.