My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goodbye Dear Friend

Such a fighter she was. Today my friend Kristen earned her angel wings.

Please pray for strength for her family. I will miss Kristen. Goodbye dear friend.

7 comments:

Mel said...

I am sorry you have lost your friend Kirsten. She was an amazing girl and inspired so many of us.

AZ Chapman said...

i am sadend by this news Sarah my thoughts go to the family

stephanie said...

OH Sweetie, I thought of you right away when I heard about Kristen. I'm so sorry you have lost a friend.

But she will always be in our hearts. And now she is no longer sick. Just happy!!! That's what I'm trying to think about.

kate spain said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend Kristen. My thoughts are with you and Kristen's family. Big hugs.

Talley Images said...

So sorry to hear that... hugs

Rochelle said...

I too am so sorry for you Sarah on losing a dear friend. I only found them through your blog. I have been praying for Kristen and now will continue to pray for her family.

Kristin said...

We will miss her, too.