My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Crib

There are a lot of pieces to this thing.

I'm studying the directions to see what everything is.

I have to hold the side up while my mom puts in the screws.

This is fun. Now I have to hold the middle support bar.

Haaa, my dad decided to get into the action too.

I have this special tool to use to tighten all the screws.

It's pretty cool. I just fit it into the hole and turn. We are almost done.

OK. Finished. But we have one problem. We have a crib without a mattress. Guess we are heading to Target soon.

5 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

I missed something...crib??

Anna said...

yes we are all in suspense wondering about the need for a crib.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Just wondering if you're having a creche in JEllen's fabrics?

(Or any relatives having a baby?)

Looking Up said...

Wondering who needs the crib...? :)

Lacey said...

Ok did I miss something? Whats the crib for?