My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Brother's Baseball

Ahhh...finally the horrid heat has broken in Cleveland. Hmm...maybe because Lebron left town...for the Heat:)

Anywho, my baby brother played in a baseball tournament all day and I got to go to his game tonight. The parking lot was so far from the field. So I just hopped in my transport chair.

It also makes for a good sideline chair once we get to the field.

There he is - No. 22. Sometimes he plays catcher and sometimes he plays second base.

Game over. See Matt on the ground. I think he fell over his flipper he is so tired. They played three games today.

He is sunburned too. A bunch of his friends came over to say hi to me. That was fun. Well, it's a wrap for baseball this year. The season's over.

4 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

What a great final!

(Was it a final, or is the season over...)

And well done, Matt.

I imagine a lot of people would be milling on that grass when there's a big game.

Glad the place is (in the main) wheelchair accessible.

As for LeBron leaving Cleveland ...

Lacey said...

I'm so sad that baseball season is over. I miss watching my little superstar Carter play. I guess we'll have to do fall ball this year!

Kele@ said...

Glad it has cooled off some Sarah and that you aren't having as much trouble breathing!! ;-)
Great pics of your brother and his baseball team!

my family said...

what a fun day