My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Where's Oviedo...

Do you ever really study who reads your blog? Here is our map at the moment. No hits today in Africa. Doesn't look like any in South America either.

A few bloggers have commented recently that they feel bad when they loose followers. We have been lucky to not loose any followers, but we have noticed that our almost nightly reader from Oviedo, Florida has disappeared. Where are you Oviedo? Where are you? Come back...come back.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey - there I am - in Utah ;)

Ashley said...

I'm in London, England. A good friend of "The Phamily Blog"...came to your blog through that. Keep up the great work! :)

Sue said...

Greetings from here in Troy, NY!

Rochelle said...

That is cool to see where everyone is from. We are right here in the heartland!

Sharon said...

Hello from Nebraska

Anonymous said...

heyyy that's me in mexico :D

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

To Love Endlessly said...

I don't even know how to track who's following me. love your map idea! Greetings from NC.

A Lady Called Amy said...

Kansas here, but we'll be moving in a few months... Maybe that's what Oviedo did?

Becca said...

I look when I log in to my blog at how I show up myself, and have discovered that on occasion my work (where I usually am) shows up as Baltimore MD, sometimes as Reston VA (where I actually am), usually as Vienna VA. Maybe Oviedo's web service changed...?

LRWade said...

Hello from the Isle of Skye, Scotland, UK. :)