My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Packing It Up

I am always so happy to see my big brother TJ. This is a big weekend for him.

I get one more chance to sit on his bed in his apartment on Lane Ave.

Do you know why? Because he is graduating from college on Sunday.

So it's time to pack it all up to take it...???hmmm...where are we taking his stuff???

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Congrats to TJ on graduation. Where is he going now?