My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Music Therapy Share Day 2010

Tonight was Share Day for all of Bonnie's music students.

As soon as I sat down, I checkd to see where I was in the line up. I was a little more than half way down. Time to go sing now.

I think that went really well. You can watch my performance below.

Ahhh...how nice. Bonnie just brought me a certificate.

It is a music award. It says: Excellent singing Sarah. You rock!

Here we are for our annual pose after the program.

Haa, and now our silly pose. Do you want to hear something funny. My mom told me my dress was like a moo moo. I replied, "I am not a cow." She laughed and said, "No not moo like cow, mu mu like Hawaiian dress. Ohhhhh:)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the dress. You look gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

I just got caught up on this week's posts!

Joyce---your flashbacks are so real to me. I really like reading them to see how far everyone has come. I'm doing my own flashback series and sometimes they are really difficult to write but it's good to see how far we've come.

Sarah---I LOVE that box you made for your teacher. I'm sure she will treasure it. And that tree is crazy! We had tornadoes about 15 miles from us...it was crazy!

AZ Chapman said...

hay sarah looks like fun hay if u stop by my blog please leave a comment

Bonnie said...

Sarah, it was so fun to rock out with you! You looked fabulous and I love our silly pic. :)