My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mulch Madness

Remember the stinky mulch they dumped in the driveway on Tuesday? Someone asked where it was going and I can show you now. It doesn't smell so bad today.

We have this spot in our backyard. It started as a pit where the construction crew dumped a bunch of their junk when my mom and dad were building the house. The orginal landscaper suggested it become an island. Good idea at the time, but now it has to be maintained which means new mulch every few years. TJ did it the last couple times. One summer he used by bike to bring the bags of mulch around back. We thought this year we would surprise TJ and have the landscape guys do it. So, happy early graduation TJ.

4 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Happy early graduation TJ!

And WOW! what they did with the mulch.

Mel said...

That's a much better place for it!

Rochelle said...

Looks great and TJ I am sure will be thrilled he doesn't have to do it.

Beverly said...

looks so beautiful.