My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm So Proud

Today my big brother graduated from The Ohio State University.

He has worked really hard so he got to wear special cords around his neck. They are scarlet and gray. Hey those are the Buckeye colors.

I'm so lucky to have two great brothers. Oh speaking of scarlet, do you see my new shoes:)

Nice job TJ!!!

I was so happy to see Julie too. We are waiting to go to dinner. We went to the Cap City Fine Diner in Grandview.

Then we came back for dessert. We had some balloons waiting for TJ, the silly guy.

And some graduation cup cakes. They had to go back to Cleveland right after dinner because Julie starts a new job tomorrow, so they were able to take their cupcakes with them. My mom and I are staying in Columbus for a day or two. Tonight we are going to a movie.

10 comments:

stephanie said...

Congrats to TJ!

Sarah your dress ROCKS!!! and yes I noticed the shoes!!

I was thinking about you today!! We were watching college tennis! Guess which college! YUP Ohio State. they won the Championship. But I guess you already knew that.

Looking Up said...

Congrats to your brother! I love the pics! :)

ds.mama said...

Love those shoes! And Sarah, your header pic is beautiful. You are so grown up looking :-)

Cammie Heflin said...

Okay how does John Stewart transfer to TJ??? So curious!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Good to see OSU considers Business Management a science (Business Adminstration).

Wow. Matt is growing fast as well.

Sounds like a wonderful celebration.

Fantastic work, TJ.

(Hope you use your entrepreneurship for a good purpose in our busy world).

april narretto said...

congrats to your brother and I want you to know I think your new picture is great.

Tracy said...

Congratulations to TJ! I love your shoes but your dress is cute too. You have the cutest dresses!!

To Love Endlessly said...

Congrats TJ!! Your family must be SOO very proud of you. Sarah, those shoes are just fabulous. love 'em! We got some news today the lil Miss is going to have 2 brothers too.

Amy said...

I see that you also wore scarlet/grey--O-H....I-O

Bonnie said...

Yeah! congratulations TJ! Hope you decided to work for the family business. I know Sarah would love to have you around. :-) LOVE your shoes Sarah. Super chic!