My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll Take Mug Shots for $160

We found $160.00 today thanks to a new policy in our City of South Euclid!!! Last year when we went to get our pool passes, I got mine free because they decided to extend that courtesy to persons with a disability. This year they decided that the entire family would be free. The only requirement is we had to get I.D. cards with our picture on it instead of a metal tag sewed on our suits.

My mom said, "Heck yea! I'll take mug shots for $160." Too bad we couldn't go swimming after we got them. The weather was getting really stormy. Well maybe tomorrow. Plus I want to go back to the pool we got our picture taken at. Two of my friends from school work there. Hi Jessica and Samantha:)

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Awesome, we have to take mug shots for our pool passes but we don't get them for free. What a bonus!

To Love Endlessly said...

way cool & nice mug shots :-). I wish we had a local pool to use. It's been HOT down here!

Kristin said...

That is a good deal!

Runningmama said...

Love the "mug shots!" Have fun at the pool this summer!

Karen said...

Wow, that's a huge savings, and a wonderfully generous offer. Have fun swimming!

And seriously? Metal tags sewn into the suits? For real?

Kim said...

That's awesome! I SO want to join a pool. It's $395 here and I just don't think we'll get our money's worth out of it~ free is great!

Have fun in the sun!

Tiffany said...

Wow...I should see if that do that here too!!!! Olivia's been making me take her every day! ;)