My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hurry Bus...This Stinks...

So I am just sitting in the garage waiting for the bus...

...minding my own business...

...when this guy shows up.

Man does that stuff stink!! I was never so happy to see the bus.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What IS that stuff? And why is it being dumped on the driveway?

Kristen said...

Doing some landscaping maintenance? If so, send them to our place next! Our exterior could use some love! :)

Rochelle said...

Hee, hee, hee That is so funny Sarah. "Mike's manure truck, great for landscaping terrible for smelling!"

Mel said...

I would have got out of there quickly too Sarah- otherwise you might have to help move it! Your weather looks much nicer than ours- winter here :(

jjpsmommy07 said...

you are so funny Sarah! Love your posts and I would have left/been happy for the bus too.