My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Celebration for a Friend

I'd like you to meet my new friend Sari.

She works with my mom and dad at their office. And pretty soon we will be working together at the quilt store.

Last week Sari graduated. So we had a little celebration today.

A yummy chocolate chip cookie. If you look really close they spelled it "Congats." They forgot the "r."

Sari is signing in on her timesheet. That's our cue to get to work. Congratulations to Sari. Class of 2010.

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

What a great party you and Sari had!

Glad the cake wasn't on Cake Wrecks, because it was fantastic.

Loving the new design of the blog for summer.

Rochelle said...

Welcome Sari. What a fun party. I bet the cookie was yummy even with the misspelling.

Talley Images said...

Congrats Sari....

I was thinking the same thing about cake wrecks... funny

To Love Endlessly said...

Looks like things are going smoothly and "Congats" to Sari. :-)

Beth said...

Yes, a cookie wreck! I've seen worse:
http://www.cakewrecks.com/2008/10/sorry-you-cant-have-any.html

Congats Sari anyway!