My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love the AMC

On Sunday night after graduation, we went back to my favorite movie theatre in Columbus.

It's pretty empty tonight. Guess what we saw?

This might give you a clue...

or maybe this pose. LOL!!! We saw the Karate Kid. It was really good. That little Jaden Smith is a cutie pie. My mom predicts he is going to do well as an actor like his dad.

Then last night we went back again. This time we saw Letters to Juliet. Very sweet movie.

This is what the theater looks like when all the Ohio State students are gone...empty.

As I was walking out, I stopped dead in my tracks. OMG!!!!! Look. It is Zac Efron!!!!! You know I LOVE him. Right? Charlie St. Cloud. A new movie coming out this summer on July 30th. I am going to put the date on my calendar.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

woohoo! movies are so fun sarah! what a fun night to share with your mom. what did you think of karate kid? i bet jayden did a fantastic job. totally agree with you on zac efron...cute, cute, cute! :)

Tiffany said...

I was in love with the original Karate Kid...I would love to see the 2nd one too...and I definitely want to see Juliet!!

Mel said...

I love movies too. Can't wait until my daughter is old enough to come with me. Your mum is so lucky :)

Adelaide Dupont said...

I enjoy Jaden Smith's work too.

(And I do remember the original Karate Kid, just, and also Bruce Lee).

Hope you are able to see the new Zac Efron film.

It was intriguing to see the empty cinema. Shows you how much students add life to a place!

Little Miss E said...

We went to see that this past weekend and Em kept saying/signing "Jump!! Jump!" She loved it! I'm glad you enjoyed it!