My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, June 4, 2010

70% Off Wedding Dresses

This weekend is the big sale.

There are so many beautiful wedding gowns in the store.

Everything is 70% off.

Here is another rack of gowns. They all must go to make room for us to move in with our quilt shop. The owner of the bridal boutique is retiring. She has been in business for a really long time.

Look. There are even really beautiful tiaras and head bands. There are some racks of bridesmaid dresses and mother-of-the-bride dresses too. If you're in the area come on over or send any future brides you know.

1 comment:

To Love Endlessly said...

ooo...they're all so beautiful. Can't wait to see those walls lined with lots of pretty fabric!