My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 Awards + 1 Ticket

My job training program is over until August. At our final ceremony I got four awards.

Two for perfect attendance in April and May. An Achieving Excellence Award and The Power of One Award. I was so happy I came running in the house.

Plus I got a movie ticket from R. H. Myers, assisted living center I worked at. Sweet. I think my dad and I are going to go see Toy Story 3 this weekend while my mom and little brother are in Kalamazoo for a soccer tournament. That should be fun.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Well done Sarah.Have fun at the movies ... my two littlest guys are going with their dad but Miss Zoey and I will stay home.Maybe when she is a bit older.

Have a good weekend.

JennyH said...

Great job Sarah!!

You'll have to tell us about Toy story 3. have fun!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Tell us more about the Power of One award.

Well done, and hooray for the ticket.

Have a great time at the movies. Toy Story 3 sounds like it is the best yet.

Looking Up said...

Great Job!!!!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

congratulations sarah on your awards!!! have fun seeing the movie this weekend :)

Rochelle said...

Congratulations Sarah. You are an amazing example of a great employee! Have fun at the movie with your dad.

Becca said...

Wow, great job, and congratulations! Have a great time at the movies, and have a fabulous weekend!

Kele@ said...

CONGRATS Sarah!!
I can't wait to see Toy Story 3 either, we will be catching it this week too!!