My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a DAY!!!!

Just a tiny little report to say the day was amazing. Look, I had my own name tag.

I had a good time. I saw lots of people I knew and met some new friends. My mom and dad said I did such a good job. I will give you a full report tomorrow, but for now I'm going to bed. Ohhhh my aching feet...

7 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Rest those feet Sarah!

Great to meet new friends and old ones.

Cathleen said...

Congratulations on your first day! I'm glad it went well. :)

Mary said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear about it!

kate spain said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful to hear that it went so well (despite your aching feet), and i look forward to hearing more about it! xxoo

Rochelle said...

YEAH! So glad it went well. Can't wait for the details. You looked beautiful for opening day.

Michelle said...

how exciting! good luck on this new adventure!

Beverly said...

the booth looks beautiful and so do you Sarah