My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No More Celebrity Gossip

My mom dropped me off at Verizon today.

I had to go in and have them fix my cell phone. My mom says she is not paying $9.99 each time I download celebrity gossip anymore.

It took him awhile to figure it out.
Yes!!! Now it is working. My mom showed me a few websites I can check on my laptop to see what the celebrities are doing for free.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Celebrity gossip?! Oh no Sarah! Not good. I'm glad you were able to find a way to keep it off your cell phone.

Adelaide Dupont said...

What celebrities do you like to read about most (listen to, in the case of the phone)?

The websites (some of them) are a good alternative.

$9.99! That is at least twice as much as some of the magazines where I used to get my gossip (either once a month or weekly).

And of course "talk is cheap".

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

glad they were able to fix your cell phone and that your mom knows some websites where you can keep up with the celebrity gossip :)

Tracy said...

You and your Mom are too funny! Glad she was able to tell you where to get free celebrity information.

my family said...

glad you were able to get it fixed, now no more gossip :)

RK said...

Well if you find out any good stuff, you should call me or text me because I'm on Verizon too so it's free! :o) (drop me an email if you want my phone number Sarah! We could be Verizon pals! haha!)

amy flege said...

i know what your mom is going through sarah!! my teenage kids like to do the same thing!

Tiffany said...

Sarah that made me laugh out loud! I'm a celebrity junkie too!!

starrlife said...

I'm with Tiffany- I laughed out loud- too funny post!