My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Hate Cancer

Please pray for my little friend Sweet Ella Grace. She has just been diagnosed with leukemia.

You can go over to her blog and grab this button and read about her stay in the hospital. She is a very brave girl. Be well Ella.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you so much Sarah for thinking about Ella. You are such a great role model for us!!

my family said...

our prayers are with Ella too