My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flash Mob at the Ohio Union

Remember when I was on Spring break and I went to tour the new Ohio Union at The Ohio State University...

Here is my post that day.

Well... wait until you see this...I am so proud of my Buckeyes!!!



3 comments:

Mary said...

That is so cool!

Bethany said...

That is really awesome! The president of the University, Gordon Gee was Chancellor at Vanderbilt when I went there - he is easy to recognize with his cool bowtie collection! Go Buckeyes! And my family here in Michigan will get me for saying that!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Looks like so much fun!