My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

Hi Mom, I tried to get this guy to stop at our house but he kept on going.

Sorry, no breakfast in bed this year. Wake me up when you are ready to go. I will pay. Matt and Dad are at the Maumee Comfort Inn. They will get their own breakfast after the soccer game. Love, Sarah

5 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

Sarah, You are funny. Tell your mom Happy Mother's Day, she's the best!

To Love Endlessly said...

hahahaha! love it!

Rochelle said...

Funny, funny, funny Sarah. Hope you have a wonderful day Joyce and even better it is a girls day with Sarah!

my family said...

funny, happy mother'sday Joyce

Lacey said...

Happy Mothers day to the most inspiring mother I know!!