My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blood Work is A-OK

This is me this morning sitting at the top of the steps. Listening.

My mom was talking to the doctor about my blood work. Remember last Friday. The last test showed there might be something wrong with my white blood cells. And my thyroid. So I had to have the tests repeated and they added a few more.

Good news!!! Everything is A-OK. Ahh...relief. I just have to go back in six months and have it done all over a again to make double sure. Thank you to everyone who was worrying about me.

9 comments:

my family said...

thank goodness

heidi marie said...

so glad everyone looked okay!!!!

Becca said...

That's great news! I'm glad to hear you're well. :-)

Rochelle said...

WOO HOO! Great news Sarah!

Mama Mason-Mann said...

That's GREAT news Sarah!!!!! :) YAY!

Stephanie said...

Good news! Waiting is always the hardest part.

To Love Endlessly said...

woot, woot...a relief indeed

Kristin said...

Aaahh - that is good news.

sturpin said...

so grateful!