My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 9, 2010

What the S.....

...SNOW!!!
...SALAD!!!



...SINGING!!!
View my SILLY SINGING abilities below...

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I need to know where that salad bar is....it looks amazing!! Also, Sarah, you popped up in my dream last night!! You, me, and Stacy were shopping...we were having lots of fun!

stephanie said...

OH Sarah!! The salad and singing are great but get rid of that SNOW!!! LOL

The VW's said...

Sounds like a great day.....minus the snow!!! HUGS!!!

Kristen's mom said...

Sarah, You definately have your groove on!

Rochelle said...

More snow? Oh dear....We will send some sunshine your way it is in the 70's here today. Love the rap video. You rock Sarah!

Adelaide Dupont said...

What a great salad you made.

Fresh ingredients, hooray!

Little Miss E said...

You look like you had a great day! Snow AND salad? I'll have salad, you can keep the snow!