My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sarah is Home!!!

Twenty Years Ago Today...from Great Grandmother Hillick's journal...



Note:I kept the card from the florist she writes about...

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

This brought me to tears. Love the journal but, how amazing that even 20 years ago Sarah was changing people's lives.

Sarah you are one amazing gal & you continue to positively effect us all!
Thank you

Cindy said...

Wow, great testimony. Twenty years ago Sarah, you started touching peoples hearts. And you continue to do so today!