My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Poker Face

maamaaamaamaaa poker face...remember the other day I showed that video of me singing in the car to the new Now CD I got...

...well last night my most favorite ever music therapist had a surprise for me...

yep you guessed it...Lady Gaga...My Poker Face. Oh my gosh, we were having such a good time we even invited my mom in for a few minutes.

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

You have so much fun Sarah!

Junior said...

way to go Sarah, looks like fun

Cammie Heflin said...

LOL! Love it! As I watched this Addy was standing next to me and started dancing too, so cute Sarah!

Lacey said...

Lady Gaga is one of my favorites!

Adelaide Dupont said...

You two are infectious!

And we love the drum kit!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Fourteen seconds ... now that is a bit disappointing.

Bonnie said...

too bad we can't keep a poker face during music Sarah! :-D ALWAYS a blast making music with you!

Tiffany said...

You know how to live, Sarah!!!

mauimom said...

I wish I could join in!