My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

LOVE Spring, HATE Pollen

That Kentucky trip I mentioned...rudely interrupted by pollen. Here is today's pollen forecast...


No wonder I can barely breathe...Columbus is in the high alert zone as is half the country. So we stick close to our home away from home...aka...the hospital. I guess we will head back to Cleveland tonight. At least it is only in the medium-high category.

7 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

I too, dread the pollen that is in the air even as I type this comment. However, I'm trying to forget what is yet to come...ALLERGIES!!! Instead, I'm going to enjoy the warm, breezy, sunshiny day!! Hope you feel better. Allergies are the pits!

Rochelle said...

We don't like the pollen either but, I guess we don't get any beautiful flowers or trees without it. Sure hope it doesn't give you any breathing problems.

sturpin said...

Bella and I completely understand - us and our air filter. Stay healthy Sarah!

Kelly said...

Ugh...pollen:( Sorry your trip got interrupted! Health first:)

Cathy said...

Hope you don't have any problems. Have a nice Easter weekend!

Brandie said...

I hope you can stay well despite tho pollen. I see red over my part of PA, no wonder I've had a scratchy throat. Thanks for pointing this out!

To Love Endlessly said...

oh yuck! Allergies are the only downside of spring. I hope the trip is still just as fun for you though!