My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late Breaking News...

I received an award today from my bus driver.

This is really special because it is from Greg and Cindy. Greg was my driver for a long time. He recently passed away and that was very sad. Now I have this to remember him. Cindy is my new driver. I like her too.

6 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

Congratulations!

Rochelle said...

Congratulations!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Really sad about Greg.

Congratulations about the award!

Hope Cindy is a nice driver.

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the award!

Lacey said...

Great reward, but I'm sorry about your bus driver!

To Love Endlessly said...

how sweet. I am sorry to hear about your 1st bus driver though. I hope Cindy is just as great.